Industry Studies Indicate The Reasons
Why Advertise with Promotional Products?
Recently, the Advertising Specialty Institute conducted a cost analysis on the effectiveness of promotional products versus other advertising media.
Here’s the executive summary of their research. The results may surprise you.
- Instant recall: 8 out of 10 people said yes, they do remember the advertisers of the logo products they received.
- Very impressionable: 42% had a MORE favorable impression of an advertiser after receiving a logo item. And nearly a quarter of people said they are MORE likely to do business with the advertiser on the items they receive.
- Pens are in: Writing instruments are the most-recalled advertising specialty items, followed by shirts, caps and bags.
- User-friendly: A whopping 81% of promotional products were kept because they were considered useful.
- Staying power: More than three-quarters of people have had their items for MORE than 6 months.
- In The Bag! Among wearables, bags are used most frequently – an average of 9 times per month. They also deliver the most impressions – each bag averages an incredible 1,078 impressions per month.
- Most impressive: The average cost per impression of an advertising specialty item is a mere $0.0004, giving marketers a better ROI from advertising specialties than nearly any other popular advertising media.
Sign up for our newsletter and we’ll send you the whitepaper on the research.
Call us at (734) 439-0354 to see what promotional marketing can do for you